Check out this video from YouTuber Brink of Speed has he goes over the things he loves about his C8 Corvette.
Per his video, Today, I’m excited to bring you a video that will help you understand more about the C8 Corvette. This is basically five things I love, with many more added. So if you are thinking about buying a new C8 Corvette and want to understand why most owners are in love with their C8’s, this video is for you!
Here’s things we love about the C8 Corvette and why you should consider buying a Corvette C8.
- It’s Mid Engine!
- It’s the best value, starting at 60k even full optioned out to 80-100k it still beats most Supercars and Exotic Cars
- It has a front lift
- It has video rear view camera mirror
- It has 495HP but goes 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds! (we have seen o to 60 C8 Corvette times at 0 to 60 in 2.6 seconds!
- The interior is high quality, top notch and done right
- It takes cues from some of the best highline cars.. (Porsche, Lamborghini, Mclaren, Ferrari)
- The infotainment system is amazing, digital, and touch screen
- The stock exhaust is actually a happy medium and had 3 different driving modes
- The grip and handling the tires and the way you can daily drive the C8 Corvette and taking to the drag racing nights or track
- The Dual Clutch Transmission is is amazing and shifts smooth and fast!
What do you love about the C8 Corvette if you are a current owner? Leave a comment below and share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit or where you share social media posts.