Youtuber, Corvette Direct goes over what its like to daily drive a 2020 C8 Corvette. And is it even possible? Let me know what your daily driver is and if you think you could daily drive a sports car!
As he points out in the video it’s very practical and easy to drive daily. There is also a decent amount of space in the frunk and the back trunk behind the engine and it gets pretty good gas mileage but as we all know most people buying the midengine corvette C8 aren’t worried about these features anyway.
Some points Corvette Direct makes in this video about daily driving a C8 Corvette
- Gas Mileage good
- Ride Height is great barely need to use the front lift if you have one
- Storage space is decent for trips the grocery store, CVS or home depot
- It’s comfortable and still good for long trips
- GT1 seats are more comfortable as well as the GT2 but the Competition seats are more for track vs daily driving
- It could be your only car if you were single or married couple with no family, kids, or dogs.