Check out this video from Speed Phenom has he asks the top Corvette engineers the most frequently asked questions about the new 2023 C8 Corvette Z06.
Some of the 2023 Corvette Z06 highlights:
- 3.6 inches wider in the front
- Weight distribution is 39%
- Cup 2R tires to be track focused and hero paced as long as it can
- Larger tire rear stretches the tire and lets you put more power down
- 345 wide tires and smaller tires in the front compared to the C7 Corvette
- Widest Carbon Fiber wheel on the market which transforms the driving experience and partnered with the Carbon Revolution.
- No need to add more transmission fluid
- Increased fan power and 5th heat exchanger
- Front ducts push air to the brake calipers
- 5.5 Liter Flat Plane Crane, hand built by 10-12 people at Bowling Green, KY plant
- 670 HP 460 ft-lb of torque
- 5W50 oil with no overheating on the track
- 784lbs more downforce
- Lightest version is Z07 Corvette Z06 and quickest version because the Cup 2 tires and weighs 3,450 lbs.
- Carbon Fiber Interior with Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Option
- The Z06 C8 Corvette can hang with the C7 ZR1 at the 7:04 Nürburgring and most of it has to do with Aero then the tires
- Production will start in the summer of 2022 and you can start to order in the spring of 2022 around March or April.