In this video, Flying Wheels on YouTube provides a video review of the Corvette C8 Convertible (hard top) after waiting 9 months to receive his C8 Corvette order.
He has a 2021 Corvette C8 HTC with the Z51 package and covers 30 things he loves about his C8 Corvette Convertible and some of the options he chose and wish he went with that he didn’t this time around.
Chevy Corvette C8 Corvette Z51 HTC Review – Flying Wheels
Some of the 30 things covered in this Corvette C8 Convertible Video Review
- How the C8 Corvette automatically puts on the seat warmer and heated steering wheel with remote start.
- Z51 Package (Track Package) for the Corvette C8 Convertible
- Factory Exhaust Sounds and Modes
- C8 Corvette Spoiler Options
- C8 Corvette Keys (My Key that saves everything to your liking)
- Remote Start
- Power Remote Hard Top Convertible
- Square Steering Wheel that gives a perfect view to the Heads Up Display
- Front Lift that saves 1000 locations that automatically memorizes where you lift the car.