Check out how to wash a Corvette C8 and what not to do. First off always hand wash your C8 Corvette and don’t be like this guy and take your C8 Corvette through an automatic Car Wash.
Some tips on washing your C8 Corvette with a hand wash vs. Automatic Car Wash.
- Wash from top down after you get it wet and pre rinsed
- Use two car wash buckets with two different microfiber cloth towels
- one for the top of the car and paint
- one for the lower part of the car, wheels, and tire (Don’t cross contaminate the buckets or microfiber cloths)
- Keep Rinsing off the soap
- Soak the rims and use a different bucket and microfiber towel
- Get soap all over the wheels/rims and inner wheels/spoked
- Try not to get the tire while you are doing the wheels or calipers
- Do the Tires last after you cleaned all the rims and wheels
- Rinse off the tires and rims
- Rinse entire car one more time
- Then dry the car with separate microfiber towels just for drying
- Squeeze the excess water out of the microfiber towel when driving
If you want more videos and ways to wash and detail your C8 Corvette check out this post that show many different ways and techniques of washing and detailing a Corvette C8.
We will be keeping that post updated if you want to bookmark that page or share it in the C8 Corvette Forums.