The C8 Corvette Z06 base model price is $106,000 and many customers have spec’d their C8 Corvette Z06 well above of $150,000 before sales tax with options.
In this video you get to learn from Speed Phenom on what he thinks of the 2023 Corvette Z06 that he paid $189,000 for and drove over 3,000 miles since taking delivery at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky and driving it back to Southern California.
Along the way he dyno tested the Corvette C8 Z06 and it produced 610 Horsepower to the wheel! Which isn’t much loss from the 670HP rated to the crank naturally aspirated engine.
WORLD’S FIRST C8 CORVETTE Z06 ON A DYNO! *INSANE POWER*
He also achieved over 154 MPH in the half mile speed with the Corvette C8 Z06 even with the Cup 2 tires never officially warming up in the cold Texas 40 degree weather.
TOP SPEED RECORD RUN IN MY 2023 C8 CORVETTE Z06!
He even weighed the C8 Corvette Z06 and found out the C8 Corvette Z06 was about 3,600 pounds with a quarter tank of gas, vs 3680 pounds lbs with a full tank of gas.
Now getting into the video whether Speed Phenom on YouTube thinks the C8 Corvette Z06 is worth the price and some of the pros and cons of the new 2023 C8 Corvette Z06.
Pros of the C8 Z06
- It’s more than just a track car.
- It’s a vehicle that can handle anything you throw at it, accept cross country driving unless you change the tires
- Sound and high revving engine over 8400 RPMs
- Great performance, 610 Horsepower to the wheel
- Supercar performance and exotic sound
Cons of the C8 Z06
- It’s not really a great car for cross country driving with the Michelin Cup 2 Rs
- Can’t steer with your legs with the carbon fiber steering wheel but you can use it vs wearing out the alcantara or suede
- You can’t turn the tires all the way if its cold because of the Cup 2 tires again and you might get feedback. But are meant to be in summer conditions
- Very hard to get good gas mileage but most people don’t care about that buying a car like this