Today many C8 Z06 Corvette enthusiasts received an email like we did titled “All-New 2023 Corvette Z06 delivers on performance, precision and design”.
And as you see below from a snippet of featured content in the first paragraph Chevrolet states:
Celebrating our 70th Anniversary in style, The All-New 2023 Corvette 70th Anniversary Z06 Coupe will be available for purchase in early April. Barrett-Jackson auctioned off the first 2023 Corvette to come off the line, a 2023 Corvette Z06 Coupe in Carbon Flash Metallic, VIN #0001, from Chevrolet raising $3.6 million with proceeds to benefit Operation Homefront and its work to support military families.
And since C8 Corvette Z06s aren’t even made yet and have 7000 plus people waiting on Chevy Dealer lists at least at the top two Chevrolet Dealers Ciocca Corvette and Macmulkin when they say “available for purchase early April” means you can start putting in your orders or the dealers can for you.
Also, in the image of this email it says the C8 Corvette Z06 is going to be available in the Summer of 2022. If they stick to this schedule it would line up with C8 Corvette Z06 production we talked about starting May 9th or so and the first C8 Z06s hitting dealer lots between June 21st of 2022 – September 22nd of 2022.
The email then links to the 2023 Corvette Z06 page and a press release about the Barrett Jackson auction that raised 3.6 million dollars thanks to Rick Hendrick for getting the first production order and built to his liking.
They also have a link to the C8 Corvette Z06 Reveal Video as well in the email sent today.
Also, on the page they link to in the 70th Anniversary C8 Corvette Z06 section they highlight the two 70th Anniversary Edition C8 Corvette Z06 models along with saying available in the the Summer of 2022 again.
CORVETTE 70TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Celebrate the 70th anniversary of the quintessential American sports car.
- Available on Z06 and Stingray as a Coupe or Convertible
- Two unique exterior colors — White Pearl Tri-Coat Metallic with available Satin Gray stripes or Carbon Flash Metallic with available Satin Black stripes
- Unique Ceramic White Leather interior with Red Stitching and Red seat belts
- 70th Anniversary flags and side badging
- Red Stripe Wheels
- 70th Anniversary wheel center caps
- GT2 two-tone seats with suede inserts or available Competition Sport Seats
- 70th Anniversary logo on seats and sill plates
- Suede steering wheel with 70th Anniversary logo
- Custom luggage set with 70th Anniversary badging and red stitching
- Special Edition plaque and unique VIN sequence
- Available Summer 2022