Check out this video by Wheels Boutique in Miami Florida where a customer Joe from New York sends down his C8 Corvette straight to them from the dealer.
From there they do all of the following mods for him so he can fly down and get the car already built out. We posted another Wheels Boutique video when they built out another C8 Corvette and compared it vs a Ferrari Portofino.
- Replaced Z51 spoiler with the High Wing Spoiler
- Changed out the exhaust with Fabspeed Cat back exhaust and sport cats with carbon fiber tips
- Added Kooks headers
- They lowered the C8 Corvette an inch with lowering collars with the front lift and rear with stock coil overs
- Added carbon fiber splitter and side skirts
- Change the caliper colors
- Xpel and Ceramic Coating
- Anrky Wheels with a 20/21 set up 325 rear Pirelli tires
Per their video:
We take a bone stock C8 Corvette Stingray right from the dealer and upgrade it. Join us this week as we wake up the Corvette sleeping V8!!!