Check out this 3m Satin Matte Black Wrapped C8 Corvette wrapped by EA Wraps that is completely murdered out and lowered even with the front lift system.
These are the specs on this C8 Corvette
- Vossen Wheels (Satin Black Hf-4t 21×12 Rears, 20×9 Fronts with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires)
- Cicio Performance Lowering Kit for the Front Lift
- Avery Satin Matte Black Wrap
- Clearplex for the Front Windshield
- PPF on the headlights
- Whole Car has Ceramic Pro
- Tint on all Windows, 5% Limo all around
C8 Corvette Engine Work
- Kooks Headers with Jet Coating Satin Black (installed)
- Soul Performance Cats (installed) – Removed Fabspeed C8 Cat Bypass pipes since they threw a check engine light multiple times (Video at link of our C8)
- Corsa Cat Back Exhaust (coming soon)
- We opted out of the Corsa Cat Back Exhaust they are taking too long to develop it and we love the Soul Performance Sport Cats so much we went with their Straight Pipe Catback exhaust for the C8 Corvette instead.
- All of our Engine work was completed by Goodspeed Performance in Scottsdale and they are the best performance shop in our opinion.
- We are in line for the Procharger Supercharger for the C8 Corvette and ready to have Goodspeed Performance install it for us.
If you want to see Version 2.0 of our C8CorvetteBlog.com and C8SEO.com C8 Corvette check out this post of our new Super Gloss Chalk Grey C8 Corvette.
In this post you will see we made some changes and decided to wait on adding a Supercharger or Twin Turbo kit.