If you been following our C8 Corvette Blog from the beginning (Since March 2020 when we got our C8 Corvette) you will know we built out this Lowered Satin Matte Black 3M Wrapped C8 Corvette with Vossen Wheels, Cicio Performance Lowering Collars, Clearplex, Kooks Headers, and Soul Performance Sport Cats.
You can take a look at our previous C8 Corvette build here.
However, since it’s been a year and we wanted to change it up we just started the process of a new C8 Corvette build that includes the Super Gloss Chalk Grey Inozetek Wrap you see below.
C8 Corvette Build, So far we have changed:
- Changed the wrap from Satin Matte Black to Super Gloss Chalk
- Added the Street Hunter Designs Carbon Fiber Front Lip Splitter
- Removed the Soul Performance Straight Pipe Cat back (still have their Sport Cats which we will be keeping on). Their straight pipe cat back is the loudest C8 Corvette exhaust we have heard by far. I changed it out because I drive the C8 Corvette daily (and its too loud for that lol) and the check engine light kept coming on because of the AFM valves which I’m not sure if it was the shop’s fault that installed it or not. There is a way to trick the AFM valves now with this module from Cicio Performance.
- Ordered Fabspeed C8 Exhaust (valvetronic) we also tested their Cat bypass for the C8 Corvette before too
- Ordered American Racing Headers to replace the Jet Hot Satin Black Coated Kooks Headers. (American Racing Headers keeps seeing a lot more horsepower improvements vs a sound change Kooks headers gives with hardly any horsepower if any at all)