If you are searching for or have purchased a front splitter for the C8 Corvette this installation video from Racing Sport Concepts can help guide you through the process.
Their video shows how to install their Carbon Fiber GT Front Splitter for the Corvette C8 but this video will work with their ST Carbon Fiber Front Splitter for the Corvette C8 as well.
Their carbon fiber parts for the Corvette C8 come highly recommended and have great reviews since they are high quality and built for performance in mind. They were also the first carbon fiber part company to create the ducktail spoiler for the C8 Corvette and other brands like Porsche, BMW, and Lamborghini. They are very innovative and have great customer service and shipping times as well.
C8 Corvette Front Splitter Installation Video
Detailed instructions on how to quickly and easily install your Racing Sport Concepts Front Splitter to your Corvette C8 with no drilling, cutting, or any other type of modification to the stock bodywork. Easily installed in 30 minutes this front splitter transforms your vehicle instantaneously setting it apart from the rest.
The great part about the video Racing Sport Concepts made is this is the same process you would follow with any C8 Corvette Front Splitter however, we recommend their carbon fiber parts for the C8 Corvette as we have their full C8 Corvette body kit in carbon fiber on our own C8CorvetteBlog.com C8 Corvette as well.
Also, here are some more how to C8 Corvette articles to help you modify your C8 Corvette.
- How to Lower Your C8 Corvette
- How to Ceramic Coat Your C8 Corvette
- How to Install Racing Sport Concepts Ducktail Spoiler
- How to Fix C8 Corvette Squealing Brakes
- How to add DCT Transmission Fluid to the C8 Corvette
- How to Change the Brakes on a C8 Corvette
- How to Change the Air Filter on a C8 Corvette
- How to Install an Exhaust on the C8 Corvette
- How to Change the Oil on the C8 Corvette
- How to Choose C8 Corvette Aftermarket Wheels